AAWAGC is pleased to announce that our scholarship applications are now available to Ethnic Albanians. Applications must be postmarked on or before November 30th, 2017. Please click here to view the scholarship appliaction.
General Information and Qualifications:
- This Scholarship is only applicable for those pursuing undergraduate studies.
- Applicants must be accepted into a course of study at a U.S. accredited college or university.
- Applicant must be of Albanian descent and living in U.S. as permanent resident or U.S. citizen.
- All applications are private. Only the AAWAGC Scholarship Committee will be privy to applicants’ personal information.
- The AAWAGC Scholarship Committee will determine the recipient of the Scholarship Award based upon the applicant’s a) financial need; b) academic achievement; and c) personal character.
- The recipient of the Scholarship Award will be notified on or before December 15, 2017.
- All applicants must complete and include the following information with their application:
- The General Application (Section I, II, III, and IV);
- Official Transcript of academic record (either high school or college/university Official Transcript);
- Two academic or personal letters of recommendation signed by person(s) providing the recommendation(s); and
- Written Personal Statement